A perfect data centre environment requires the ability to handle a huge number of data cables, the ability to efficiently handle the high heat loads generated that are variable and diverse, and the ability to adapt for future technological and cooling advancements.
The Permaflor raised access floor system addresses all of these needs in a highly adaptable space that provides the ability to respond quickly and easily to client, organizational and technological changes – all while being cost- effective in both construction and operation. With the raised flooring solutions from Permaflor, you will be able to address all of the demands of a data centre while meeting the everyday needs of its users in a secure and reliable environment.
Advantages of a Permaflor Raised Floor
- Available in Medium, Heavy and Extra Heavy PSA (MOB PF2 PS/SPU) Specifications or up to BSEN12825 6/A/3/2.
- Air seal panels available for the most demanding of applications.
- Static Dissipative or Conductive coverings available.
- Nickel plated pedestals to avoid zinc whiskers are available.
- Extra Heavy Grade Aluminium Grilles available as standard.
- Easily incorporate redundant cooling with a single or multiple cooling strategies.
- Factory produce cut outs for Air Seal Grommets for superior finish.
- Flexibility to incorporate the most energy efficient design opportunities for cooling data centres.
- Easily adapt to technological and client changes over the data centre’s life cycle at low cost.
- Huge array of vinyl or HPL finishes available for light reflection and static control.
- Ability to terminate cables wherever you need them with complete flexibility, accessibility, and unlimited capacity.
- Reduced operating costs and lower facility and maintenance costs through accessible, flexible, and adaptable services.
- Underfloor service distribution space keeps the interior space clean and neat for proper air migration in-and-out of equipment.
- Raised floors provide the platform for future scalability.